Widow’s Peak Hairstyle
Widow’s Peak is at middle part of hairline on forehead and creates a V-shaped point. One of the main concerns for any stylist is to decide whether to cover it or flaunt it as a natural V-shape gives a distinct profile to a face. It is vital to take your hairline in consideration before opting for a style or a cut as suitability is an important factor for any haircut. Styling with a Widow’s Peak becomes a challenge if a man is partially bald.
How To Achieve A Widow’s Peak Hairstyle
- It is worthwhile to opt for a hairstylist to attain Hairstyles for men with Widows Peak, as they are helpful in achieving a professional and trendy look. You can keep backs and sides very short with help of a Fade undercut, and healthy texture on top and at front. If you want to divert attention from your V-shape, it is advisable to go for a style of backcombing or pushing hair at the back so that focus moves away from central point. Men having hair of medium length can select this pulled back look of widows peak haircuts, as it will look awesome on them.
- In order to disguise the V-shaped hairline you can also keep longer fringes so that wearing it in downward movement will provide a covering for forehead. Men having thin hair at front must not avail of this style as wearing fringes can make it look more thin and awkward.
- If a man is having curly hair and still wants to cover his hairline, he can attain a “messy-shag’’ style. In this hairstyle, a singular length of approximately two inches is maintained all over a head. This helps in creating a natural fall at front to disguise the Widow’s Peak. It is a favorite Haircut for men with Widows Peak, as it is easy maintenance option that is possible with just a beach spray.
- In case of tatter baldness Men’s hairstyles with widows peak is a safe option. If a man is suffering from thin hair at top, he can benefit from a ‘’Buzz cut’’ as it gives an elegant look to his face.
- If a man is comfortable with showing his V-shaped peak and wants to achieve a simpler hairstyle, he can go for a military style of hair cutting. Under this style, you have to choose short hair for sides and back and wear military style at front. Hair is kept flat and very close to the head to achieve desired looks. One can see natural V-shaped hairline in this cut and a man must be comfortable with it to avail such a style.
Also See: Fresh out the Barbershop Perfect Hairstyles
Men who have Widow’s Peak have some trouble in finding a hairstyle that is a perfect balance between their hair, its unique hairline and desired style. However, a trained hairstylist can easily adapt the conditions to create a style that will be individual, smart and a perfect match to his personality. Men having widow’s peak can go for a messy look or a smooth and compact look or sport different variations of pompadour.